[Wikimediaau-l] Education mailing list now exists

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:31:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

The education mailing list now lives:

It is an open-membership list with public archives. I envisage it can
be a good meeting place for Wikimedians interested in education and
wikis/Wikimedia in the Australian education system (at all levels),
and for educators who want to collaborate with other educators or with
Wikimedians and find out more about wikis and Wikimedia.

OK, Wiki(media) & (Australian) education. You get it. :) If you are
such a Wikimedian I encourage you to join up.

If you talk to teachers you can encourage them to join too.

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/