[Wikimediaau-l] Ideas needed for wikinews interview

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:19:12 UTC 2008

2008/5/28 Confusing Manifestation <confusingmanifestation at gmail.com>:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm working on lining up an interview with the Hon. Maxine McKew for
> Wikinews, but while I've got some great ideas for things to ask her, I
> don't have a single angle to work from (and I get the feeling that
> without something either Bennelong or Early Child Care-related, I
> won't get too far).

She was pretty involved with the 2020 Summit, wasn't she? It might be
worth following that up, since there have been some mixed reactions
from people who were involved in the summit (eg Robert Manne's piece
in The Monthly)

I would have thought the angle of first-time parliamentarian would be
enough, anyway :)

good luck! hope it goes through!

Brianna

http://modernthings.org/