[Wikimediaau-l] Melbourne Wikimania 2010

Gnangarra gnangarra at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 01:19:30 UTC 2008

Any bid should be a serious bid,  it'd be offensive to potential sponsors,
venues and any outside organisations to waste their time on it and it could
also damage to WMA reputation.

Additional benefit doing it as a Wikimania bid is that whether we get
Wikimania or not we can commit to holding an event at that time anyway.
Given City of Melbourne interest in wiki building and the work of
Brianna(and others) with them we have an ideal location for either event

Gn.