[Wikimediaau-l] Chapter activity ideas

Peter Ansell ansell.peter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 01:15:34 UTC 2008

How well developed are glyphs for aboriginal languages? I don't recall seeing any. Is the latin alphabet suitable? If so, why hasn't someone done it already ;-) Seems like a good time to get something together if there are a few people who speak one of the native australian languages that can form a core group to develop a wikipedia in their language.

Cheers,

Peter