[Wikimediaau-l] When do you become a 'member'?

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 07:21:52 UTC 2008

Another point of clarification. You become an official member once
WMAU has accepted your application and received payment of your
membership fees. If your fees are outstanding (you will know this by
regular emails reminding you your membership status is "Pending"), you
are not yet a member!

Pay now to access your member rights!

:)

More seriously, please don't pay the day before the AGM and expect to
participate. Especially since that is a Saturday and the banks don't
move on the weekend. :) You have to allow a couple of days for bank
processing and WMAU processing. I like to think I am pretty responsive
but please be nice to me and do it ahead of time...

thanks,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/