[Wikimediaau-l] Wikipedia and schools

Craig Franklin craig at halo-17.net
Thu Dec 11 11:07:44 UTC 2008

Okay, there seems to be a bit of interest here, so I've boldly created a subpage for planning:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Australia/Australian_Schools_Selection

At the moment it's really just my thoughts on the subject, but as the advice on the edit page says; feel free to edit it mercilessly.

Cheers,
Craig

Craig Franklin
PO Box 1093