[Wikimediaau-l] English Teachers' Association presentation

Craig Franklin craig at halo-17.net
Mon Dec 1 11:19:19 UTC 2008

Does this mean I should contact Education Queensland and offer my services
as a speaker?  I'd rather not lecture to children, but maybe talking to some
teachers might help clear up some of the misunderstandings about the project
that seem to be endemic in EQ.  Or would I need to be accredited by WM-au
before I could count as a "volunteer guest"?

Craig Franklin
PO Box 1093
Toombul, Q, 4012
Australia