[Wikimediaau-l] Sydney Wiki wednesday

Nathan Carter cartmanau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:27:16 UTC 2008

This is an exciting proposition. I think we can demonstrate a community
benefit quite easily, we are developing research skills, team work (the
nature of wikis :)) and providing a respository of free works which are
accessible by anyone with a computer and internet connection.

As for showing interest from a wide range of sectors, I know NSW DET is
fairly supportive of our works nowadays as for other organisations I am not
too sure. At the same time, part of the reason of creating WMA is to network
and reach out. Our relationships with other organisations will develop over
time.

Cheers,
Nathan.