[Wikimediaau-l] AGM Date Idea

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:20:01 UTC 2008

hows about we shoot for either the 21st or 28th September for our inaugural
AGM? - if we can pencil a date in, I'd like to ask the friendly City of
Sydney folk if we might grab a meeting room space at Customs House for the
event.... what further technical hurdles do we face for the AGM, and can we
regular members be of any assistance? (I'm certainly up for helping if
there's anything to do, and I'm sure others would be too!)

Also - p'raps we should confirm the nature of the executive committee we're
going to be electing, and how folk might put their hand up if they wish to
stand (apologies if this has been clarified elsewhere - in which case a link
would be wonderful! thanks!)

best,

Peter
PM.