[Wikimediaau-l] Incorporation

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:22:41 UTC 2008

Sweet!
Congratulations to you for organising this,
and happy birthday to us!
I can feel the legitimacy washing over me already... :-P

I presume we now have to tell the WMF and they'll put us on the books
in some more formal manner, and we can now go out and get a bank
account too.

As they say on the intertubes,
w00t!
-Liam