[Wikimediaau-l] Chapters purpose and relationship (was: Re: Melbourne meetup report)

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:11:27 UTC 2007

Commenting just one point out of many interesting ones. I'll comment
on the rest later.

On 10/12/07, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, we are not a chapter, and they won't be getting feedback from us
> :) but it is worth thinking about anyway.

Yes, they will. I am to conduct the "gathering of feedback", and I
intend to include chapters in the making. So keep on bringing the
ideas and suggestions :P.

Delphine
--
~notafish

La critique, art aisé, se doit d'être constructive. -- Boris Vian in
*Chroniques du menteur*