[Wikimediaau-l] Melbourne Meetup #7: Wed October 3rd, City Library

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:00:49 UTC 2007

Hi folks

Noel Hidalgo is coming to Adelaide
I have been telling wikipedia folk who came to the last meetup that he
will be in the Lucias Central Market for brekky on Friday morning
after a brutally early flight down from Darwin. 3am!!
His website is http://luckofseven.com/
He was aiming to do Melbourne and Sydney but the flights have changed
so check with him about other locations.

Janet