[Wikimediaau-l] Channel 10 Jericho Ads= Donations?

Sarah Ewart sarahewart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:10:54 UTC 2006

Of course, a donation would be nice, but honestly IMO the free prime time TV advertising and PR they're giving us is more than enough to satisfy me. Especially at this stage of the establishment of the Aussie chapter. If it makes more Australians aware of the 'pedia and brings in new readers and editors, fantastic. It's free national, prime time TV advertising!