[Wikimedia Announcements] Update on the Public Policy Initiative

LiAnna Davis ldavis at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 1 20:32:24 UTC 2010

I've just pushed live a new Wikimedia Foundation blog post that provides
an update on where we are with the Public Policy Initiative, the pilot
program to bring Wikipedia editing into university classrooms. Please
check it out if you're interested, especially if you know a professor
who would be a good fit for our remaining few slots for the spring:

http://blog.wikimedia.org/blog/2010/11/01/the-public-policy-initiative-midterm/

LiAnna

--
LiAnna Davis
Communications Associate - Public Policy
ldavis at wikimedia.org