[Wikimedia Announcements] 2010-11 Annual Plan Now Posted to Foundation Website

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 30 00:36:13 UTC 2010

(FYI)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Veronique Kessler <vkessler at wikimedia.org>
Date: 2010/6/29
Subject: [Foundation-l] 2010-11 Annual Plan Now Posted to Foundation Website

Hi,

The 2010-11 Annual Plan and Questions and Answers have just been posted
to the Foundation website
(http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Financial_reports#2010-2011_fiscal_year).
The plan was approved by the Board last week.

The 2010-11 plan differs from previous years in that this plan is rooted
in the five-year (2010-2015) Wikimedia Strategy which has been developed
collaboratively over the past year.  In 2010-11, we have planned
continued growth over previous years reflecting continued and increased
investments to serve our mission and increase our impact.

The 2009-10 year is projected to exceed revenue targets and to be
underspent in expenses primarily due to underspending in the first
quarter of the 2009-10 fiscal year.

Veronique

Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation