[Wikimedia NYC] meetings

Diane in NYC dti at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 00:37:00 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,
I wish there had been more notice about the meeting!  I would've
attended, had I known.  I didn't get these messages until today.  I
really do want to participate in this group, and I find this all very
interesting (why incorporate?) so here's a friendly suggestion to please
remember those of us who subscribe in Digest format.  I would also like
to ask everyone to snip the original message when replying (or just
include the parts that are pertinent to your response) so we don't all
have to read the same message over and over every time someone
responds.  If you don't know what I mean, see what I did below.  Thanks!!
Diane