[Wikimedia NYC] Hello fellow nyc wikimedians!

Raina Szilagyi szilagyir at un.org
Thu Sep 11 16:15:31 UTC 2008

Dear fellow nyc wikimedians:

As the newly appointed nyc wikimedia press secretary, i am writing to
touch base w/you.  i checked out a bunch of wikimedia chapters, and have
come up w/a few suggestions.  Please let me know if these are acceptable
and/or do-able, and i would be happy to make any changes.

List ourselves as the nyc wikimedia chapter: here
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters#In_North_America

notification page: add nyc wikimedia info here
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Milestone announcement: here
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_News

Statement of Principles: add this link to your user page perhaps?
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Statement_of_Principles

Add babel boxes to our user pages?
Accounts with special designated roles on Wikipedia will have their group
memberships displayed beside their names within parentheses.

my wikimedia user page link please leave any comments and suggestions:
here
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Raina_noor

Thanks, see you soon