[Wikimedia-TH] The 2016 Wikimedia Hackathon in Jerusalem

KaewWiki KaewWiki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:32:39 UTC 2016

เข้าใจว่าไม่มีตัวแทนจาก WMTH เข้าร่วมกิจกรรมนะครับ

date:Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 7:33 PM
subject:Your application to attend the 2016 Wikimedia Hackathon in Jerusalem‏‏‏

Hello,

Thank you for applying to attend the 2016 Wikimedia Hackathon in
Jerusalem. We received more applications this year than ever before,
and despite the high qualifications of the applicants, we could not
accept many of them. We are sorry to inform you that your scholarship
application for this year's Wikimedia Hackathon has been denied.

Approval is based on the following factors:

-          The applicant is an active Wikimedia volunteer developer

-          The applicant had not been sponsored in the past

-          The applicant has well-thought-out plan to contribute

There are several options for you now:

-          Participate without a scholarship (please let us know if
you do, and re-register).

-          Apply to participate in the upcoming Wikimania Hackathon in
Esino Lario https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

-          Find a sponsor (your employer, your local Wikimedia
chapter, or someone else) to cover your costs.

There will be more Wikimedia developer events in the future, and we
hope to hear from you again in the future.

Best wishes,

Hackathon 2016 organizers,
Wikimedia Israel