[Wikimedia-SF] 2 SF Speaker request

Jay A. Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 25 20:10:02 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I have two requests for speakers in the Bay Area.  Both have said they would be very happy to have experienced WP editors. Discussions would both be
generally about WP and the projects.  Let me know if you're interested and I will do a link-up.

This one is tentatively set for mid-May:

Eric Goldman wrote:
 > We are considering organizing a discussion panel about Wikipedia at
 > Santa Clara University.  As part of the panel, we may want to include a
 > dedicated Wikipedia editor who can talk about the
 > norms/culture/governance issue from an inside participant's
 > perspective.  Do you have any recommendations of such folks in the Bay
 > Area?  Thanks, Eric.

And these folks are looking for someone Feb 19 (or somewhere in that area)

Greetings Wikipedia Staff-

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications