[Wikimedia-SF] SF Weekly story (and hi!)

phoebe ayers brassratgirl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:16:51 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for the information about the SF Weekly story, Cary. Do you
think that they would be willing to do email interviews, or are they
looking for in-person? In-person would be tough for me.

I think we should get a friendly coast-to-coast competition going with
Boston re: whose free paper can produce a better Wikipedia story
(http://new.thephoenix.com/article_ektid52864.aspx) :)

To everyone: welcome to this new list! I hope we can make good use of
it. Please encourage other Wiki/m/pedians in the area to subscribe.

cheers,
phoebe