[Wikimedia-l] Community consultation on the future of Wikimania

Florence Devouard anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 23:50:14 UTC 2015

Le 03/12/15 20:21, Austin Hair a écrit :
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Ellie Young <eyoung at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>> A lot of work has gone into preparing for  the consultation.    It will be going out December 14.  We are looking forward to getting everyone's feedback in the weeks after and into early January.
>
> Is there a particular reason it's being delayed until the 14th?
>
> Austin

Hello

I do not know if this is the only reason, but whilst the consultation is
proposed by WMF, the steering committee has been invited to comment and
to propose any modification that members would think needed (I answered
by email to this request).
I believe the additional days is simply to make sure that some
stakeholders review the current proposition to make sure that it is the
clearest and most comprehensive one before it is open to community
input. Call it review of the consultation ?

Flo