[Wikimedia-l] next Wikidata office hour

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at wikimedia.de
Wed Jan 22 13:25:18 UTC 2014

Hey folks :)

Adam and I will be holding another office hour on February 3rd at 5pm
UTC. See http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Wikidata+office+hour&iso=20140203T18&p1=37&ah=1
for your timezone.  We will be meeting in #wikimedia-office on
freenode IRC.
The topics will be:
* short update on the current state of Wikidata
* questions about the development plan for 2014+
(https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Development_plan)
* any other questions/discussion

We will make logs available for those who can't attend.
Hope to see many of you there!

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata