[Wikimedia-l] Community consultation + Wikimedia Foundation Executive Director selection process

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Tue Jan 21 12:08:08 UTC 2014

Hi Jan-Bart,

I was unaware that the panel had gone back to the drawing board with
looking at new candidates.  I gather from the tenor of Sue's original
posting that she was planning to have moved on by now, has she committed to
continuing to work on for the forseeable future while you continue to look
for a replacement?  Does the BoT have a contingency plan in case Sue does
decide to leave before a permanent replacement is found?

Cheers,
Craig Franklin