[Wikimedia-l] Extensive feedback from WMDE to the FDC process

Balázs Viczián balazs.viczian at wikimedia.hu
Fri Jan 17 17:17:32 UTC 2014

My five cents here would be that how about considering longer time frames
for grants, like 2-3-5 years (I was too tired to understandably explain
this yesterday to Anasuya)

Here in Hungary individuals can offer 1% of their income tax to nonprofit
organizations (these are accounted and transferred to the nonprofits by the
state) These funds must be spent within 3 years (so not 1 but 3) from their
reception (unused funds has to be transferred back at the end of the 3rd
year).

Cheers,
Vince

*Balazs Viczian*