[Wikimedia-l] Thanking anonymous users

Erik Zachte ezachte at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 17 02:55:05 UTC 2014

Here are some charts which breakdown edits into several categories, reverts are counted separately. Of course edits is not editors, but it could be indicative of changed behavior patterns/policies. In the ongoing reassesment of metric definitions one thing discussed is whether we should count productive editors separately (I think we do), and if so on what basis (e.g. x edits per week/month which survived y days of not being reverted).

http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/PlotsPngEditHistoryAll.htm

Erik