[Wikimedia-l] Visually impaired

Michael Maggs michael at maggs.name
Wed Jan 15 11:08:27 UTC 2014

Can WMUK collaborate with WMDE (and others) on this to push it forward?  Obviously a lot of good work has already been done, but perhaps it now needs some long term commitment and leadership to ensure that what has been done is made easily accessible,  and to work on filling gaps in functionality (covering all aspects of disability).

Michael

WMUK Chair