[Wikimedia-l] Paid editing v. paid advocacy (editing)

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 20:42:23 UTC 2014

Christophe's comment about Wikipedia's company articles not being very
complete reminded me of a fun infographic:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5474/11871822903_714f36a83e_h.jpg

There is a strange, systemic hostility towards business at work in the
English Wikipedia. Combined with a love for pop trivia ...