[Wikimedia-l] Paid editing v. paid advocacy (editing)

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Fri Jan 10 19:21:09 UTC 2014

Martijn Hoekstra skrev 2014-01-10 20:12:

> I very much agree with this. Currently we just don't have the manpower to
> explain to 'the corporate world'

Who do you refer to when you talk of "we". I it a group of people or a
language community. You are certainly not laking for all communities, as
the community I work recognize the issues you take up, but we feel we
can handle it OK (but still have severe problem with the "hard" POVer re
racism etc)

Anders