[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia-l Digest, Vol 118, Issue 2

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:44:42 UTC 2014

Hi pine, I'd probably state it open that we desire it, maybe by using a
banner for a short period if time every year. just like we state if every
reader of the fundraising notice would give a small sum then fundraising
would be over in a couple of hours. With it we would have then three
banners a year, one fundraising, one contributor searching, and one for a
competition like wlm. A fourth one would be nice as well, a call for new
software development.

Rupert