[Wikimedia-l] WMF employee writing articles for $300

Kevin Gorman kgorman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 07:29:40 UTC 2014

Sarah used to be a DJ in Indianapolis.  I don't find it very surprising
that she'd write an article about a nightclub in Indianapolis. That would
probably also explain the use of unusual sources - surely someone who used
to DJ in Indy is more familiar with local music sources there than most
people would be.

----
Kevin Gorman