[Wikimedia-l] WMF employee writing articles for $300

Oliver Keyes ironholds at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 06:08:16 UTC 2014

Or to translate "who cares what harm I do by peddling these assertions
without verifying them! I just want people to come along and admit I was
Right, because being Right on the internet is the most important of all the
things".

Your comment here makes clear that your only interest in the situation is
trying to bend people like Jimmy over a barrel in the hopes that they'll
tearfully exclaim that, yes, they were wrong, paid editing is hunky-dory
and oh, if /only we'd listened to Russavia/. Stop, please.