[Wikimedia-l] WMF employee writing articles for $300

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 01:23:01 UTC 2014

Let's be clear, Russavia - the terms of use bar sockpuppetry, and the cease
and desist refers to concealing the identity of the author to deceive the
editing community. I don't see that you've accused Sarah of sockpuppetry,
so why not cut the bullshit? Thanks for notifying Wiki-PR, by the way, I'm
sure everyone on this list really appreciates that.

If there's one thing I love about Wikimedia, it's when tendentious and
self-righteous barnacles on the community make it a mission to tear down
good-hearted and dedicated Wikimedians at the expense of the movement.