[Wikimedia-l] Who will host Wikimedia Conference 2014? Bidding process is open!

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:54:03 UTC 2013

2013/9/30 Cristian Consonni <kikkocristian at gmail.com>:
> WM-IT wants to put to good use the 2013's experience, so here's our application:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Future_of_the_Wikimedia_Conference#Application_4:_WMI
>
> (also, the venue for this WMConf is very close to the location of this
> bid for Wikimania[1], the bid as been started by some WM-IT and the
> chapter as a whole will a vote to officially support the bid during
> the General Assembly on October 19th, 2013)

(I would also like to point out that usually in WM-IT for such big
projects we ask to our members to vote in the General Assembly, but
given the proposed timeline we did not have the time to do it this
time. We would really like to have the possibility to further discuss
this application with our members on our mailing list and to have a
vote on the general assembly)