[Wikimedia-l] Call for feedback on Welcome to Wikipedia brochure

LiAnna Davis ldavis at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 30 17:48:43 UTC 2013

(Please excuse cross-posting)

Over the next few months, I will be overhauling the Welcome to Wikipedia
brochure[1] to better reflect what new editors need to know when learning
how to contribute to Wikipedia. I'm hoping to get a wide variety of
feedback on what people like and do not like about the current brochure so
I can create a new version that reflects the best knowledge we collectively
have about outreach to newbies.

Please see more details and add your feedback here:
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Wikipedia_(Bookshelf)/2013_edition

LiAnna

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Welcome_to_Wikipedia_brochure_EN.pdf

--
LiAnna Davis
Wikipedia Education Program Communications Manager
ldavis at wikimedia.org