[Wikimedia-l] Office hours to discuss VisualEditor

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Mon Sep 30 17:20:39 UTC 2013

Hi Maggie,

Is there a link I can use to join the discussion when it begins?

Thank you,

Stevie

On 28 September 2013 15:00, Maggie Dennis <mdennis at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I wanted to let you know that the engineering department is hosting two
> office hours next week to discuss VisualEditor. The first of these will be
> held on Monday, 30 September, at 1700 UTC.[1]  The second will be held on
> Wednesday, 2 October, at 0000 UTC.[2] Please join as Product Manager James
> Forrester discusses VisualEditor and upcoming plans.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Maggie
>
> [1]
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=19&min=00&sec=0&day=30&month=09&year=2013
>
> [2]
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=00&min=00&sec=0&day=02&month=10&year=2013
>
> --
> Maggie Dennis
> Senior Community Advocate
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
@StevieBenton

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*