[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: FOSDEM update

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Thu Sep 26 14:20:26 UTC 2013

Hi Quim and Dimi,

Wikimedia UK is more than happy to help with this too. Please do let me
know what we can do to be of greatest assistance.

Thanks and regards,

Stevie

On 26 September 2013 07:48, Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov <
dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> by then WMBE might already be founded and affiliated. However, we already
> have people willing to work on this aswell. If you need any local
> assistance, feel free to get in touch.
>
> Dimi
>

> 2013/9/25 Quim Gil <qgil at wikimedia.org>
>
> > Hi, just a heads up about http://fosdem.org - Brussels 1 & 2 Feb 2014.
> >
> > One of the biggest and coolest grassroots open source events in the World
> > - and the main one in Europe.
> >
> > European orgs and individuals loving software freedom: Wikimedia wants to
> > have a stand. Let's do something cool! Get involved.
> >
> > Discussion better at https://www.mediawiki.org/**wiki/Events/FOSDEM<
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Events/FOSDEM>or wikitech-l.
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > PS: read below

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
@StevieBenton

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*