[Wikimedia-l] It's time to reclaim the community logo

Yana Welinder ywelinder at wikimedia.org
Sat Sep 21 19:12:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We have posted our response to this on the trademark policy discussion page
and with a request to hold off opposition.  We welcome your comments there:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Trademark_practices_discussion#Response_from_the_WMF_legal_department_and_request_to_hold_off_opposition

Best,
Geoff & Yana