[Wikimedia-l] Who will host Wikimedia Conference 2014? Bidding process is open!

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Wed Sep 18 17:19:12 UTC 2013

On 09/18/2013 06:58 AM, Jon Davies wrote:
> Can we have it in that place that hosts Groundhog day?

I fully intend to prepare a bid for Montreal to host this, once the
requirements are made slightly clearer.  I already have all the contacts
with venues and government levels from my organization of the 2011
Wikimania bid and plan to use the success story of that conference to
shore up Montreal's bid to host a Wikimania.  :-)

-- Marc