[Wikimedia-l] Exemption to registrations on Xhosa Wikipedia

Haitham Shammaa hshammaa at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 9 20:23:08 UTC 2013

I had a similar issue once in the past at a Wikipedia editing workshop.

The easiest and most practical way is to request an 'account creator' [1]
rights, if the they plan to run the project for a long time :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_permissions/Account_creator

or to request the accounts to be created by existing account creators at :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Request_an_account

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Account_creator

*--*
*Haitham Shammaa*
*Learning Strategist, Global South*
*Wikimedia Foundation*

sum of all knowledge. *
*Click the "edit" button now, and help us make it a reality!*