[Wikimedia-l] Forgery and Wikiality

Anna Koval akoval at wikimedia.org
Sat Sep 7 01:42:16 UTC 2013

Thanks for sharing this. Food for thought, indeed.

You can read the entire article in your public library's periodicals
database. :)

Here's a link to the full-text from SFPL (barcode and pin required):

http://go.galegroup.com.ezproxy.sfpl.org/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CA340806608&v=2.1&u=sfpl_main&it=r&p=AONE&sw=w&digest=45a80726b3d1d7542ea48bb3d72e8486&rssr=rss#.Uip3v8_PKv8.email

--
*Anna Koval*
Community Advocate