[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Re: Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit Media Attendance Request

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:13:27 UTC 2013

Hi Bill,

I just left you a voicemail asking for temporary freelance volunteer
accreditation to cover the APCE summit next week at the convention center.

I am a Wikipedia editor with over seven years of experience focusing on
sustainable energy and transportation solutions, e.g., as the primary
author of http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-neutral_fuel
If you accredit me for next week I can promise to get you the latest news
on the cost to synthesize gasoline from the carbonic acid in seawater. With
nighttime wind, I suspect it can be less than $3/gallon.

I am a five minute walk from your office. Please call me: 650-427-9625

Best regards,
James Salsman