[Wikimedia-l] Please, let's save the Wikipedia - from itself

Lars Gardenius lars.gardenius at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 6 22:12:08 UTC 2013

Well that is because you are not forced to register your real name and address before starting an account in the Wikis. Of course you can still use a pseudonym while working, but the org. would know who the users are. While diminish the will to mob, abuse, and vandalise tremendously when your true identity is known.

I personally have always noticed that it is much better to use ones real name. I notice that aggressive people are less willing to attack someone whose name they know. It is even better if you show your face. People are much less willing to attack someone who they feel they know. The persons who still attack are often mentally instable and easy to track and report to the police.

Regards,
lars Gardenius