[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Announcing new Wikivoyage logo

Yana Welinder ywelinder at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 6 00:29:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We just issued an announcement on the Wikimedia Blog that the
Wikivoyage community has selected an official logo [1]:
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/09/05/wikivoyage-has-a-new-logo/

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who submitted
designs and contributed comments, user AleXXw [2] for designing the
new logo, and Maggie Dennis [3] and user Rillke [4] for all their
incredible work in the logo selection process.

We welcome your help publicizing the new design and transitioning to
it wherever the old logo appears.

Many thanks for your help with this!

Yana Welinder, Legal Counsel