[Wikimedia-l] Office hours for VisualEditor

Newyorkbrad newyorkbrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:51:30 UTC 2013

In an arbitration committee election a couple of years ago, I definitely
recall confusion about whether a deadline of 0000 on a given date meant
that the deadline expired as of the beginning of that date or the end of
that date.

Time designations are human conventions, not laws of nature, and should be
as clearly expressed as possible.  Anyone who disagrees with me is free
to state his or her opinion until 0000 today.

Newyorkbrad