[Wikimedia-l] Attention needed for Croatian Wikipedia issue

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Mon Oct 28 18:07:44 UTC 2013

It has been very sad learning of the problem you have had and to follow
the discussion you have had on meta.

I think, though, that you in this extremely tough situation has handled
it very competently and in the tradition of the wikimedia culture.

As I understand it, you have now also identified the root of the problem
and started a good process to tackle it, where you have full support
from your community

I would recommend you  to not stop at his stage, for any reason, but to
get to the result that seem the best (to block some admins)

If you find some extraordinary procedural problem in the process, do not
forget ''Ignore all rules".  Why not identify the admin with most
credibility from all and get him/her to block the admins, and afterward
go through the voting?

Anders