[Wikimedia-l] How to force to enable Visual Editor

Charles Andrès charles.andres.WMCH at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:17:24 UTC 2013

Hello James,

The lesson was on the french wikipedia. I was thinking that it was account specific because the first time half of the new accounts had no VE, it looks like a random issue, but yesterday it was only one for 9 account created.

Actually I haven't check the browser used, as they all use the same type of computer, I've done the assumption that it wasn't hardware or software dependent. Bbut now that you mention that, I remember that the students were using chrome, firefox and explorer, next tuesday I will take care that they all use chrome or firefox.

Thanks

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch