[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Letters of Intent for FDC Round 2 due Nov 8, and community review right now!

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Oct 15 21:23:58 UTC 2013

Thanks for the update!

Just to be clear - after ducking the FDC process for 2013/2014, this will
be the round where the WMF will apply for funding of what it considers
'non-core' programs, correct? (There was some confusion over that in the
round earlier this year, so trying to make sure I'm still up to date on the
latest state of affairs)

Thanks,
Lodewijk