[Wikimedia-l] Global East

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:06:41 UTC 2013

Hoi Fred,
I have no opinion on the quality of subjects that are in the English
Wikipedia. When I state that it is not neutral by omission, it means that
the same level of attention does not go to subjects like the Ottoman
Empire. Effectively I want more people to write about other cultures and
thereby raise the game.
Thanks,
     GerardM