[Wikimedia-l] Global East

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:07:40 UTC 2013

Hoi,
Every Wikipedia has its own point of view. They are all not neutral if only
by omission. Do consider the amount of effort that has gone in the creation
of articles relating to the United States of America,. Compare this with
the coverage of the Ottoman Empire, given that the English Wikipedia is
used all over the world, its coverage should be of a higher standard. The
Ottoman Empire represents one of the more relevant civilisations, now
consider all the countries who are considered to be less relevant...
Thanks,
      GerardM