[Wikimedia-l] 1.5 hour fundraising test in the US today

Megan Hernandez mhernandez at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 4 12:55:52 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Quick heads up: We are running fundraising banners today in the US to 100%
of anonymous readers.   The test will run for an hour and a half from
6:10am Pacific - 7:45amPacific (13:10--14:45 UTC).

Since July, we've had banners up worldwide at a low level (showing to
6%-13% of anonymous readers).  Today we're running a test in the US to
compare results to a 100% anonymous traffic test we ran last year on this
same day.

If you're interested in learning more about fundraising, please check out
our fundraising 2013 meta page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2013

Thank you & have a a great Friday!

Megan